KPMG has provided valuable ideas and observations in the June edition of its Chief Tax Officer (CTO) Insights publication.
Topics addressed in this edition include:
- Business Case for Tax Transformation
- OECD releases; BEPS impact
- Effective Communications
- Talent Management
- Shared Services Model
- How do you stay current with emerging trends in tax and governance?
- Has BEPS changed your international tax planning model?
- Do you have a formal dashboard/scorecard to convey metrics?
- How do you develop internal talent?
- Has tax moved to a shared service/outsourced model?
These questions are provocative and inviting, as it leads to Best Practice thinking and implementation. The publication is a valuable and welcome reference tool for CTO’s and other interested parties.